Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces

Hi readers! I have an amazing polish to share today. It is the ever-so-elusive Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces. I was super freaking lucky to snag this during my very first attempt at buying an Emily de Molly polish during a Llarowe restock. I refreshed the page for half an hour straight and my heart was palpitating the entire time. It was serious. But it all paid off, and both Cosmic Forces and it's equally gorgeous teal twin, Oceanic Forces, became mine!


Cosmic Forces is a dark purple jelly polish with holographic lavender hex and dot glitter. BIG DOT GLITTER.


So before we get to the swatches, let me warn you that there are a gazillion pictures. This is the hardest polish to photograph EVER. I went outside THREE different times today to try to get pictures of it but nope. So all the good photos I did manage to get are being shared on here today.




Seriously, isn't it BEAUTIFUL? I can't get enough of it. Totally worth the carpal tunnel I developed from rapid mouse clicking during the restock. Oh yeah, and please excuse my tip wear. No polish ever wears well on me because I do way too much stuff with my hands.




While the jelly portion and small glitters in this polish applied with total perfect ease, the big dot glitters do not. Getting them out takes some serious work. Now, it's really not that big of a deal to me. I'm willing to do some work to get glitter out of bottle. I like building to opacity. I don't mind dabbing or fishing. I used a toothpick to scrape the sides of the bottle then I let it sit upside down for a good five or ten minutes and that helped immensely! I was getting big dot glitter out on every dip which was super exciting! I lead a very uneventful life...

(I apologize for my hair.)


Now it's time to get up close. Oh sweet holo dot glitter! How I love you so!


If you're lucky enough to live in Australia, then you can purchase EDM polishes right off Etsy. For the rest of us, there will always be the crazy restocks over at Llarowe, although I just purchased Pyrite with ease so I ain't complaining. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment