Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Scofflaw Nail Varnish Little Edie in the Grey Gardens

Hi readers! I have a lovely polish to share today: Scofflaw Nail Varnish Little Edie in the Grey Gardens.




I think by now, we (should) all know who Scofflaw is. David Bowie's Bulge, anyone? Little Edie in the Grey Gardens is part of Scofflaw's latest summer collection. It features a pale grey crelly base with a mixture of matte hot pink and pale yellow hex glitter, matte lavender squares, teensy tiny chartreuse and pink microglitter, and a light green shimmer running throughout.


I picked this polish up on a whim when I was in a frenzy after I arrived a couple minutes late to a Scofflaw restock. I hadn't seen swatches of this polish or anything, but the name caught my eye because my mom is forever obsessed with the Grey Gardens documentary. Even though I usually like to research my polishes before I buy them and I totally didn't do that with this one, I'm so glad I picked it up! You will soon see why.



Yes? YES?





This polish applied with no problem. I did three coats on each finger for extra glitter coverage, but it was basically opaque with just two coats. And the glitter was abundant! Even though it's a grey, rather neutral base, my nails still feel SO colorful and bright!




You know what's next.


Yay! This polish is so beautiful and I'm so glad I frantically added it to my cart! What's your favorite Scofflaw polish? I have another I picked up during the last Etsy restock and I can't wait to share it with you all! It's beautiful! Scofflaw Nail Varnish can be purchased from their Etsy shop, but it's currently sold out of everything. You can also purchase these polishes over at Llarowe - the summer collection isn't even listed yet, so I imagine that a restock must be in order soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment