Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

All That Glitters Garden Party

Good afternoon, readers! We've had a couple of cool, breezy days and it is making me want fall to come so badly! I am not made for these Midwest heat waves! Anyways, the impending autumn weather got me all excited to start using my dark, vampy polishes, but since it's still summer, I had to brighten it up a bit with a glitter bomb polish! Today, I have All That Glitters Garden Party to share!


Garden Party is a crazy glitter bomb in a bottle, featuring square and flower glitter in various colors including pinks, blues, yellows, and purples, plus a hint of iridescent microglitter for a perfectly pretty shimmer!


This is my first time playing around with flower glitter, and needless to say, I was pretty excited!




As you can see, this polish is loaded with glitter! The squares are very abundant and I only needed to do one coat on each nail. I did have to fish a little bit for the flowers, but this could've easily been from settling since I bought this from a blog sale and it hadn't been used in awhile. A good shake up and scraping the sides of the bottle would've helped!




I gotta admit, I love the look of this feminine glitter over such a dark, vampy base. I paired it with Sally Hansen Flirt, which is one of my favorite deep burgundy shades! Wearing this polish also made me REALLY want to make all my Pinterest boards come to life and have my own epic garden party and everyone would get a bottle of this polish as a parting gift. Okay, a girl can dream...




The party continues up close!


What do you think of Garden Party? I love the bright mish-mash of glitter - I can absolutely envision a fun little garden party happening right on my nails! You can pick up your own bottle of Garden Party or one of many other glitter bombs from All That Glitters on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment