Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Kunimitsu Nail Potions Went to Grover

Hello all! We are back in full indie force after yesterday's little detour, but we've gotta spread the love, right? I'm slightly proud of myself for not caving in and posting this yesterday because I REALLY love it and just want to share it all with the world! Today I have an awesome glitter bomb polish to share: Kunimitsu Nail Potions Went to Grover.




Went to Grover is a glitter topper in a clear base and it features quite the collection of sparklies. This polish has everything from big beautiful holographic pink circle glitters to matte black, white, and grey hexes and tons of pink, purple, and lime green little microglitters.


I picked this polish up recently with three other minis during Kunimitsu's recent 4th of July promotion. I now fully regret not getting this baby as a full size.




I layered Went to Grover over Seche Snapdragon, which I personally think made for an awesome combination, if I may say so myself! Went to Grover is a glitter bomb indeed - this is just one generous coat on each nail and the glitter is plentiful!




I did a tiny bit of fishing for the big circles but it was totally nothing that irked me. I've come to expect a little extra work when large dot glitter is involved, but the result is completely worth it!



It's that time again!


What do you think of Went to Grover? I am a huge fan of Kunimitsu polishes and I was immediately drawn to this one, so I had to have it - words I speak way too often. So glad I picked it up. What's your favorite polish by Kunimitsu? If you don't have any of your own yet, be sure to head on over to Etsy to pick up a few bottles for yourself. You won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow these photos are fantastic. I am drooling over here! I am so glad you love it. :D

    ReplyDelete