Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Jindie Nails Talk Nerdy to Me

Hi readers! Life has been a little hectic this week so I haven't had a chance to post! I was in a pretty crazy car accident with my boyfriend on Monday night and we are both so lucky to have very minor injuries! I'm still shaken up over it but I am very thankful to still have my life!

Anyways, I have a lovely polish from one of my favorite indie brands today - it's Jindie Nails Talk Nerdy to Me!



Talk Nerdy to Me is a bubblegum pink crelly jampacked with teensy tiny neon blue and pink matte microglitter. Also known as the best kind of glitter around.


This was the first Jindie Nails polish I ever owned, so I am naturally in love with it.




I love when it looks like I have dipped my nails in melted candy. I don't care how weird that sounds.




As you can see, my camera seriously struggled to cope with the neon glitter! Talk Nerdy to Me applies so easily (they don't call Jindie Nails the crelly queen for nothing!) and I did three coats on each nail to achieve this look. It's a little glitter hungry, so I did a coat of Gelous but I think another layer of topcoat over that would've definitely smoothed this out to perfect!



Time to bring that baby glitter to life!


What do you think of Talk Nerdy to Me? Do you have a favorite Jindie Nails polish? I can't get enough of them myself! You can purchase polishes from Jindie Nails at her website or on Etsy! She's also on Llarowe, Ninja Polish, Mei Mei's Signatures. Don't forget to like Jindie Nails on Facebook while you're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment