Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Candeo Colors Zef

Hello all! I have one of my favorite glitter topper indies to share today... Candeo Colors Zef!

I have a bit of a problem with perusing through the sale pages on Llarowe. Zef happened to be on the sale pages one day, and the first thing I said was HOW. Zef is a clear suspension base with a mix of black, pink, and blue microglitter, black and blue hexes, and pink square glitter - allllllll matte. swooooon




I sort of love matte glitter, can you tell?


Prepare yourself for way too many pictures of this polish.




This polish makes me so happy! It applies flawlessly and is totally jampacked with glitter. Each nail here features just one coat with a little extra dabbing here and there. It is PERFECT. And so versatile!


I love pairing unique glitters like this with unexpected bases, so I went with Zoya Gie Gie as a base color. I just got it in my Ipsy bag and I love it! I couldn't wait to use it so I decided that it had to be paired with Zef. I love the contrast of the shimmer in Gei Gei against the matte glitter of Zef.


I JUST LOVE THIS POLISH!



Candeo Colors polishes are available from purchase from their own website, and you can also get them off of Llarowe. There are SO many other gorgeous polishes by Candeo Colors - I want them all! Must not break the bank...

No comments:

Post a Comment