Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Emily de Molly Harmony

Hi readers! Today I have Emily de Molly Harmony to share with you all. I thought it was an appropriate time to share this polish, given that Emily de Molly is discontinuing quite a few of her polishes! Luckily, Harmony isn't one of them, but there's plenty of other pretties that will soon be gone forever! /sad face





Harmony is a white crelly with a slight grey tint and a mixture of purple, turquoise, and large matte white hex glitters. It also has a tiny purple shimmer. It's gorgeous!


I have a mild obsession with Emily de Molly polishes. It is probably one of my most favorite indie brands ever! They are all so beautiful but unfortunately, with such amazingness comes another problem: these polishes are very hard to get. :( It's a battlefield on Llarowe when these babies are restocked! Now let's get to the swatches!



My only issue with all of the Emily de Molly polishes I have is that application is a little rough. I usually am all for building polishes up to opacity with no undies if I can manage it, but I've struggled immensely trying to do that with these polishes so I always layer them now. Doing that makes application a breeze! I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for undies here. I think they are a perfect pair!



And it's just as pretty up close!


Emily de Molly polishes are available for purchase from Llarowe and Shoppe Eclectico, or if you're lucky enough to live in Australia, you can purchase them off of Etsy!. Be sure to check out this list from Llarowe of which polishes will be discontinued after Thursday's restock!

No comments:

Post a Comment