Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Rainbow Honey Koi Pond

Hello! I have another one of my first indies to share today that I still totally love - Rainbow Honey Koi Pond!




Koi Pond is a glitter bomb of orange, green, blue, and silver hexes of different sizes and matte black hexes in a slightly black-tinted base. It's name is SO appropriate - it totally reminds me of looking down in a koi pond!


And when you matteify it... ohhhh so beautiful.


I only had a little trouble applying the glitter - it is pretty thick, so it took a little effort to spread it around the nail, but nothing major.


I love this glitter! I've worn this combination with Zoya Dove as the base before because I love it sooo much. The glitter stands out perfectly and I love the combination of matte glitter and shiny glitter mattefied!


Up close and personal!


Rainbow Honey polishes are available from their website! They also partner with Fancy and Fab regularly for great deals on RH products! I would totally recommend Rainbow Honey to any new indie lover - they have such gorgeous & unique glitters, not to mention how AMAZING the packaging is for these polishes!

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment