Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Jindie Nails Princess Breath

Since it has taken me so long to start this blog up again, I shall begin with a polish that I have waited SO long to get my little fingers on: Jindie Nails Princess Breath.





I went on a no-buy in February - right around the same time that I fell in love with Jindie Nails, and then there was a restock. And trying so hard to stay true to my no-buy, I DID NOT CAVE as I watched some of the most beautiful polishes I've ever seen get quickly whisked away... it was a tearful time.

So I waited, and waited, and waited - and then it happened. The next restock. And Princess Breath (along with three other gorgeous polishes which will definitely be featured on here) was MINE.


Princess Breath is a seafoam-y, mint-y green crelly polish jampacked with various size pink, blue, and green hex glitters plus large and small round glitter. Let me just point out that this was my first time polishing my nails with big round glitters, and I LOVE THEM. I would grace my fingertips solely with round glitter. It's wonderful.


Excuse my teensy tiny pointer finger nail. All of my nails have grown so much longer thanks to Nail Envy, but pointer finger is struggling to keep up. WE'RE WORKING ON IT.

This is LATE NIGHT Lacquer, folks. Excuse the bad lighting of my kitchen at 2 in the morning. :(

I also went ALL OUT and splurged (bahaha) on a 4 dollar macro lens for my iPhone... best purchase ever. Thank you, eBay. Let's get up close and personal with that Princess Breath goodness, shall we? Expect to see way, WAY too many macro shots of my nails. Fair warning. Excuse the blurriness here. I promise I can do better!


So much awesomeness in this polish. I wore it during one of my finals, and I couldn't stop looking down at my nails and staring at them. Please bestow some good luck on me & get me a good grade, sweet Princess Breath! This polish is such a glitter bomb and I had no problems applying it. Didn't even have to fish for those big round babies. A polish after my own heart!  I did about three coats on each nail here - I love the depth! Jindie Nails is the queen of crellies.

You can purchase polishes from Jindie Nails at her website or on Etsy! She's also on Llarowe, Ninja Polish, Mei Mei's Signatures... you'll find her everywhere! And bsure to like Jindie Nails on Facebook - the creator, Jen, is so fabulous and interactive with her customers! Love seeing an indie shop like hers. :)

Well, there you have it! My first post back in the polish blogosphere. I'm so excited to be back and doing a little blogging again! :) Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment