Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hare Polish Rococo Grandeur

Hi readers! Today I have a fun polish to share with you - Hare Polish Rococo Grandeur!




Rococo Grandeur is part of Hare Polish's Last Queen of France collection, which I am utterly obsessed with. It is a light blue crelly polish with light pink and gold glitters in various size hex and square shapes.


Let's get down to business!



This is a really fun polish that I think would look even better with the right undies! I layered three coats of Rococo Grandeur to achieve this look, but I think I'd try it again using a blue-grey base color like Zoya Kristen or China Glaze Sea Spray.


This polish is extremely topcoat hungry. I did two generous coats of Poshe for this mani and you can see how rough the surface of it still looks!

Time to get personal.


I wish I could've gotten better pictures of this polish - it really is a beauty! It's also one of my first Hare Polishes and I am quite impressed! Hare Polish can be purchased from Etsy as well as on Llarowe - I would totally suggest you check out this polish as well as the entire Last Queen of France collection! Seriously, I'm obsessed with it. I want them allllllllllllllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment