Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

HARE Polish The Teen Queen

Hi readers! I'm going to give you a disclaimer right now that this post is going to be picture-heavy. I have HARE Polish The Teen Queen gracing my nails today and I am sort of obsessed with this mani in the strangest possible way.




The Teen Queen is a glitter topper with neon matte blue hex glitter, satin pink hex and square glitter, and a gorgeous blue shimmer in a clear base. It is so pretty!


The mix of blue and pink polishes may lead you to think this polish looks like a baby shower in a bottle. Maybe that's true! But with the right pairing, this polish can be so much more! Feast your eyes!




I paired this polish with OPI Don't Talk Bach to Me, a mustard-y light green polish that I never knew what to use with before! It's such a strange color, but I decided that something in the light green range would be a good base for The Teen Queen and then I realized I hadn't worn this OPI polish yet... aha!



I did mention that there was going to be a lot of pictures, right? I am sort of obsessed.


I had no problems applying The Teen Queen! I did two coats on each nail and topped it off with a coat of Gelous, considering how topcoat hungry my last HARE polish was. Added my usual coat of Poshe and they are as smooth and shiny as can be! I love the bright neon blue matte glitters against the base color - I think they really stand out!


The Teen Queen is another polish from HARE's latest collection, The Last Queen of France. As we all know by now, I am in love with the whole collection. You can purchase it for yourself, along with lots of other HARE pretties, from Etsy as well as on Llarowe!

No comments:

Post a Comment